Welcome! Thank you for visiting Andra Watkins, author of To Live Forever: An Afterlife Journey of Meriwether Lewis.
Buy NOW at the following outlets:
- Amazon US Kindle version or
- Amazon US Paperback
- Amazon UK/Europe Kindle version
- Amazon UK/Europe Paperback
- Barnes & Noble Nook version
- Barnes & Noble Paperback
- Kobo eBook version
- Apple iBook version (available at the iTunes Store)
Explorer Meriwether Lewis has been stuck in Nowhere since his mysterious death nearly two centuries ago. His last hope for redemption is helping nine-year-old Emmaline Cagney flee her madame mother in New Orleans and find her father in Nashville. To get there, Merry must cross his own grave along the Natchez Trace, where he duels the corrupt Judge, an old foe who has his own despicable plans for Em.
To Live Forever: An Afterlife Journey of Meriwether Lewis is a genre-bending novel that usually falls through the cracks as agents and publishers struggle to figure out ‘what shelf does it go on?‘ At Word Hermit Press, our answer is every shelf! A rich palimpsest of history, suspense, paranormal and biography, we think To Live Forever creates its own category, which we call “fantastic fiction.” We believe you will agree.
Top Ten Reasons You Should Read To Live Forever: An Afterlife Journey of Meriwether Lewis
1. You aren’t really certain what happens after we die.
2. You worry that you will be forgotten when you are gone.
3. You are the father of a daughter…or the daughter of a father.
4. You thought Hwy. 61 was the only famous road in Mississippi.
5. You figured Lewis and Clark just fell off into the Pacific Ocean when they made it to the west coast.
6. You did not realize there was a worse American traitor than Benedict Arnold.
7. You thought that the Natchez Trace was a precursor to the Etch-a-Sketch.
8. You liked Huck Finn and To Kill a Mockingbird and always wondered what happened to Elvis Presley’s twin brother.
9. You believe in magic.
10. You want to play a part in discovering a new great American novel.