The folks at Portland Book Review gave a stellar endorsement to my debut novel To Live Forever: An Afterlife Journey of Meriwether Lewis. I’m tickled that my first big literary review is from a place where Meriwether Lewis actually walked.
Here’s an extract:
To read the full review, head over to the Portland Book Review site.
Many thanks to Jim Stewart for alerting the editors at Portland Book Review to the existence of my novel. They requested copies for review and vetted it through their normal editorial process. I really appreciate the folks at Portland Book Review for selecting my debut novel for review!!
Top Ten Reasons You Should Read To Live Forever: An Afterlife Journey of Meriwether Lewis
1. You aren’t really certain what happens after we die.
2. You worry that you will be forgotten when you are gone.
3. You are the father of a daughter…or the daughter of a father.
4. You thought Hwy. 61 was the only famous road in Mississippi.
5. You figured Lewis and Clark just fell off into the Pacific Ocean when they made it to the west coast.
6. You did not realize there was a worse American traitor than Benedict Arnold.
7. You thought that the Natchez Trace was a precursor to the Etch-a-Sketch.
8. You liked Huck Finn and To Kill a Mockingbird and always wondered what happened to Elvis Presley’s twin brother.
9. You believe in magic.
10. You want to play a part in discovering a new great American novel.
Click below to purchase To Live Forever: An Afterlife Journey of Meriwether Lewis in your favorite format.