As an unknown author, good news is scarce. I scan my sales revenues versus expenses, and because I’m an accountant, I understand columns full of RED. I hope my latest good news will *start* to change RED to BLACK.
My biggest good news is coming
in tomorrow’s Read Andra Watkins July E-Newsletter.
Why, you ask? Why not share it here?
Your inboxes are OVERFLOWING
with messages, requests and useless crap.
You don’t need anything else clogging up your inbox.
Here’s what’s in it for YOU:
- Periodic freebies straight to your inbox/mailbox as a thank you for continuing to subscribe.
- First to know about all book launches and contests.
- Special pricing only available to subscribers.
- The chance to be a featured reader.
- Inside information you’ll only find in my e-newsletter.
IN YOUR INBOX.
ONLY ONCE A MONTH.
If you’re on my e-newsletter list, please look for my biggest good news yet.
July 29, 2015
I’m still learning how to do this author thing. I’ll spend the rest of my life getting schooled. If you’ve hung with me as I’ve bungled and fumbled, fumed and despaired, you’ll want to read tomorrow’s announcement.
I hope to see you on e-news tomorrow. Thank you so much for reading.
If you aren’t receiving my e-newsletter,
CLICK HERE to subscribe.
You’ll get 4 limited edition postcards featuring photography from my Natchez Trace walk. FREE as a thank you for signing up.