How do I get events?
People like YOU tell someone who can book me how great my events are. Every single outlet on this list found me because someone saw me speak and enthusiastically shouted, “YOU MUST BRING HER HERE IMMEDIATELY!”
Are you near any of these places? Do you have friends/family near any of these places?
1. Between Water & Main Bed-and-Breakfast in Belhaven, NC is hosting an event on Feb 11, 2018.
2. Westboro Public Library in Westboro, WI is considering me for an April 2018 appearance.
3. A branch of the Kansas City Public Library requested event materials for 2018.
4. Acworth Business Association in Atlanta booked me for their March 2018 meeting of 250+ professionals.
5. The Cobb County Chamber of Commerce in Atlanta is considering me for their monthly women’s business series.
6. LaGrange College is considering me for an on-campus event in 2018.
7. I’m speaking at the Thayer Hotel (YES, THE THAYER HOTEL FROM HARD TO DIE) in January.
AND I NEED SO MANY MORE EVENTS LIKE THESE TO FILL MY 2018 CALENDAR.
I’d LOVE to schedule an appearance or several in your area in 2018. Nag your librarians. Talk to your book clubs. Reach out to your museums and historical societies. Recommend me to your Chambers of Commerce. I’m not free, but I’m a cheap-and-racy date. 😊