Turn “I wish I had” into “I’m glad I did.”
Who matters to you? Maybe you’re like me, with aging parents who are still somewhat healthy. Or perhaps you find yourself near Life’s end, with adult children and grandchildren. Maybe you have a friend with whom you’ve lost touch, or you’re surrounded by people you never really SEE.
We can all name people we take for granted, because everybody’s swamped. Overwhelmed. Harried. We mean to make memories with people who matter, but often, we put it off for someday. And someday morphs into never, as Life’s unpredictability claims the people we love.
I wrote Not Without My Father to inspire others to Make a Memory. Now. Today. To grab someone and turn “I wish I had” into “I’m glad I did.”
Read the book and join the movement.
Make a Memory is a MOVEMENT.
Help start it by making your own memory.
- Post a picture or video online.
- Include your name, where you live, and who you’re inviting to make a memory.
- Show the memory you want to make with a photo, a map, a gif or a video. Be creative. Make everyone who sees it want to Make this Memory with you.
- Tag the person you’re inviting to Make a Memory so they can respond.
- Hashtag your post with #MakeaMemory.
We’ll collect your Make a Memory submissions and showcase them here.
Your Make a Memory entry will change your life.