Dear Readers, it’s been a couple of months since the new andrawatkins.com launched. I couldn’t be happier with my new online home. It’s clean. Visual. Easy on the backend. Something I’m proud to see promoted and shared.
I really need your feedback.
What’s this new experience like for YOU, the user?
- COMMENTS – Is it easy to leave a comment from any device? What logon information are you required to provide? If you’re seeing multiple logon steps, does that preclude you from commenting? Have you had logon crashes or been unable to leave a comment? Any other comment-related concerns?
- FACEBOOK COMMENTS – I activated Facebook comments to give you another interaction choice. Please know that I don’t see Facebook comments like I see main site commentary. I don’t get notifications that you’ve commented via Facebook very often, and I’m usually surprised when I go back to older posts and see additional comments there. How’s your Facebook comment experience? Can you see your comments in your news feeds or on your pages? Can you easily access replies directly from Facebook? Do you like the experience, or would you prefer fewer comment options?
- CONTENT – While my content has changed, my approach to being here remains the same: I want to engage with you, read your comments and maintain a connection. If you’d like to see more engaging types of posts, additional variety or anything else here, please let me know. I’ll be working on my April content calendar soon, and I’d like to incorporate your feedback.
- POSTING FREQUENCY - I post on weekdays and take weekends off. I write and schedule my posts for an entire month to leave time for other things. Am I posting too much? Too little? Just right?
- WORDPRESS.COM READER - Are you seeing my posts in your WordPress.com reader? A couple of readers indicated they saw them there following site launch, but I want to make sure that connection is working.
- ANYTHING ELSE?
Your time is crowded with demands you can’t meet in a lifetime. I appreciate the time you give me.